Health and Safety is at the heart of our work
We are committed to achieving ‘zero accidents’ across our business and we take this responsibility very seriously. Our number one priority is to provide and maintain safe and healthy workplaces for our staff, and to ensure we respect the environment in which we operate. For each project, we make sure that our operations comply with all general and project-specific environmental protection and occupational safety requirements. We care about our people and continually strive to improve their safety and wellbeing by integrating effective processes into our workplaces and encouraging a positive culture.
Our Health and Safety Policy
In order to meet the expectations, we are committed to carry out all our activity with the goal of zero harm to our employees, contractors and the community by providing a safe work environment, safe system of work and safe people at work to minimize number of incidents and occupational Health Hazards. For this,
- Comply with all current laws and regulations and implements the programs and procedures that would ensure this to be the case.
- Aim to accept legal requirements as the minimum level to be met and exceed them when identifying the quality standards with respect to occupational health and safety.
- By using advanced technology, we create safe working environments for our employees and reduce the risks of work accidents, occupational diseases and near misses.
- Prepare disaster management and improvement plans in order to be ready in urgent cases.
- Utilize opportunities to improve occupational health and safety policies continuously.
- Inform staff, suppliers, customers and investor partners about developments, ask for their contribution to the achievement of objectives and supports them to achieve their own objectives.
- Measure and improve performance and share it with business and investor partners.
Our Quality Policy
As a reliable business partner that develops products and services to offer maximum benefit through sustainable development, the satisfaction of all related parties is a top priority for us.
Through effective management, education, and communication, we support the continuing professional development of our staff who we consider to be the very reason for our success.
Every single member of our team sees their own colleagues as their customers and aims to exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers.
We act on the principle of product and service continuity and reliability. We ensure continuity by providing services to customers on time and according to plan.
We meet all legal requirements, including those for occupational health and environment, in all areas of activity. We minimize the risk of non-compliance by keeping all processes, in all phases, under the control of our competent staff.
We pioneer the formation and protection of clean, natural and sustainable ecosystems and consider recycling to be a part of our processes for the protection and efficient use of natural resources.
By offering safe conditions in workplaces, we minimize accident risks for all parties affected by our activities.
We take ownership of continuous improvement in the light of our vision to become a pioneer in all areas of operation and to design the future. We assess our products, services, employees, and processes to improve the system continuously.
Each of our employees is aware that an enterprise must be respected in order to be trusted. We aim to establish continuous long-term relationships based on the respected and strong image of our enterprise.
In accordance with our understanding of corporate social responsibility, we attach more importance to humanity than to any financial values.
Our Environmental Policy
- Comply with all current laws and regulations and implement the programs and procedures that ensure this to be the case.
- Aim to accept legal requirements as the minimum level to be met and exceed them when identifying the quality standards with respect to environment.
- Minimize risks by creating clean work environments for our staff utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- Prepare disaster management and improvement plans to be ready for natural urgent cases.
- Aim to reduce negative impacts on the environment by reducing our wastes, energy and water consumption.
- Utilize opportunities to improve and review environmental policies continuously.
- Inform staff, suppliers, customers and investor partners about developments, ask for their contribution to the achievement of objectives and support them to achieve their own objectives.
- Measure and improve our performance and share it with our business and investor partners annually.
- Commit to work in accordance with the best practices accepted globally.
- Aim to increase the usage of environment friendly products in all our works.
- Aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions proportionally to our activities and to maximize the energy efficiency.
- When choosing our stakeholders, we attach importance to their environmental performance and observe constantly.
View our Environmental Management Guideline
Our Ethical Principles
We share our ethical principles through our ‘Ethical Code of Conduct and Ethical Committee Working Principles’. Additionally, we add them to our intranet platform for our employees.
The Ethical Committee is responsible for investigating statements and complaints regarding the violation of ethical rules and deciding which sanctions to implement. The Ethical Committee Secretariat operates under the Vice Chairman of Anel Group who acts as President of the Ethical Committee.
Our Ethical Rules Help Desk e-mail address is used to enable our employees to inform and consult about their and other employees’ behaviors under “Ethical Code of Conduct and Ethical Committee Working Principles”.
We expect our employees and other parties to inform any issues related to ethical rule compliance via this e-mail address. Every question is thoroughly reviewed and necessary information is delivered by the Ethical Committee Secretariat.
You can contact the Ethical Committee Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to:
Saray Mah. Site Yolu Caddesi, No: 5 / 4 Ümraniye / İstanbul / Turkey
- Number of Cases
Our Procurement Policy
- Having Procurement Management System compatible with all the policies and the strategies of our companies, we establish, execute and improve long term business relationships with the existing and potential business partners based on mutual trust and cooperation.
- In order to be competitive in the market both domestic and abroad, we evaluate all the alternative national and global suppliers ethically, however the suppliers at short distance has the priority.
- We develop a communication structure with high level of efficiency in the ongoing cooperation with suppliers, which allows harmony and information sharing.
- We prefer suppliers that invest in technology development, human resources, respect for the environment and human health and in these means we support the development of our current suppliers.
- We establish long-term business relationships with companies having a modern management approach, manufacturing with compliance to national and international standards in terms of environmental and health and safety, caring about research and development in their professional terriority and supplying quality products in a timely and competitive manner.
- To meet our commitments to customers, we work with suppliers of material and/or service who can contribute to our strategy and with subcontractors who broaden our supply chain.
- Our procurement team purchases all the external resources, determines and manages the companies that can contribute to the long-term business success.
- Our policy is integrated to all the contracts or agreements with the suppliers that business relationship is established with and we request them to inform their employees about our policy.
- We also share this Procurement Policy which is executed by our Procurement Manager, with our employees in our intranet platform.