Our Human Resources Approach
We make continuous efforts for investing in our people and reinforcing internal communications with undertaking the role of a consultant for each of our team members. We aim to achieve sustainable development via implementing innovative projects to increase the company’s performance in line with corporate goals. We operate in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and report to the management.
Health and Safety is at the heart of our work
We are committed to achieving ‘zero accidents’ across our business and we take this responsibility very seriously. Our number one priority is to provide and maintain safe and healthy workplaces for our staff, and to ensure we respect the environment in which we operate. For each project, we make sure that our operations comply with all general and project-specific environmental protection and occupational safety requirements. We care about our people and continually strive to improve their safety and wellbeing by integrating effective processes into our workplaces and encouraging a positive culture.
Our Health and Safety Policy
In order to meet the expectations, we are committed to carry out all our activity with the goal of zero harm to our employees, contractors and the community by providing a safe work environment, safe system of work and safe people at work to minimize number of incidents and occupational Health Hazards. For this,
- Comply with all current laws and regulations and implements the programs and procedures that would ensure this to be the case.
- Aim to accept legal requirements as the minimum level to be met and exceed them when identifying the quality standards with respect to occupational health and safety.
- By using advanced technology, we create safe working environments for our employees and reduce the risks of work accidents, occupational diseases and near misses.
- Prepare disaster management and improvement plans in order to be ready in urgent cases.
- Utilize opportunities to improve occupational health and safety policies continuously.
- Inform staff, suppliers, customers and investor partners about developments, ask for their contribution to the achievement of objectives and supports them to achieve their own objectives.
- Measure and improve performance and share it with business and investor partners.
Our Ethical Principles
We share our ethical principles through our ‘Ethical Code of Conduct and Ethical Committee Working Principles’. Additionally, we add them to our intranet platform for our employees.
The Ethical Committee is responsible for investigating statements and complaints regarding the violation of ethical rules and deciding which sanctions to implement. The Ethical Committee Secretariat operates under the Vice Chairman of Anel Group who acts as President of the Ethical Committee.
Our Ethical Rules Help Desk e-mail address is used to enable our employees to inform and consult about their and other employees’ behaviors under “Ethical Code of Conduct and Ethical Committee Working Principles”.
We expect our employees and other parties to inform any issues related to ethical rule compliance via this e-mail address. Every question is thoroughly reviewed and necessary information is delivered by the Ethical Committee Secretariat.
You can contact the Ethical Committee Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to:
Saray Mah. Site Yolu Caddesi, No: 5 / 4 Ümraniye / İstanbul / Turkey